Antelope Valley School District


Transcripts & education verifications:

Order Transcripts or Education Verifications Online

Make sure to Select:

Antelope Valley Adult School

Click here

Order Credentials from Parchment

We will not have a transcript if no credit was earned while you were enrolled. You will need to request from the last high school, charter school or adult school you attended.

If you prefer to order your transcript by mail. Print and fill out the attached form and mail back with payment, money orders only. Click here for Transcript/Diploma Request Form.

  • Sandra Zamudio | Registrar  
  • (661) 942-3042 Ext 202
  • (661) 886-7001 Fax
  • Office Hours
  • 8:30 am to 4:30 pm
  • Closed 12:30 pm - 1:30 pm

To request GED transcripts:

If you tested on computer after January 1, 2014, login to MyGED to request your transcript.

If you are seeking a copy of your High School Equivalency (formerly known as the GED) transcripts from the early 1970’s to December 31, 2013 please contact the – State of California, Department of Education – at:

When submitting a request, please be ready with the following information or attach the following information to your email:

  • Your name (last, first, middle, at the time of testing)
  • Daytime phone number
  • Last four digits of your Social Security number
  • Date of birth
  • Approximate date the test was taken
  • A legible copy of your valid government issued photo ID (scan or copy)
  • Address of where you would like the transcripts sent