Acquire the skills to:
- Configure, install and upgrade operating systems, including Windows, Apple OS X, Linux, iOS, Android and Windows Mobile
- Identifying common software applications and their purpose
- Set up and support basic home and small office networks
- Establishing network connectivity
- Assemble and disassemble computing hardware
CompTIA A+ goes beyond training to map skills and knowledge to job roles including service desk analyst, help desk tech, technical support specialist, field service technician, associate network engineer, data support technician, desktop support administrator, end-user computing technician and system support specialist. If you’re thinking about getting CompTIA A+, CompTIA A+ On-Ramp is a great way to get started.