CompTIA A+ Computer Repair Certification
Students will utilize troubleshooting techniques and tools to effectively and efficiently resolve PC and/or OS connectivity issues and implement security practices. As companies modernize and use advanced technology in their day-to-day operations, Computer Repair Technicians will continue to see increased employment opportunities. This program prepares you for the A+ certification.
Acquire the skills to: install, upgrade, and maintain
- Career Readiness
- PC (Personal Computer) workstations
- Windows OS (Operating System)
- SOHO Networks
- Configure, install and upgrade operating systems, including Windows, Apple OS X, Linux, iOS, Android and Windows Mobile
- Identifying common software applications and their purpose
- Set up and support basic home and small office networks
- Establishing network connectivity
- Assemble and disassemble computing hardware
THIS COURSE PREPARES YOU FOR:
- CompTIA A+
What is it?
Computer Repair Technicians take malfunctioning computer hardware and software and perform the necessary steps to diagnose and make sure they are working properly again. They will also build, assemble, and customize computers and servers to align with an individual's or organization's needs. Technicians many times are also involved with building and maintaining computer networks.
What will i do?
Computer repair technicians are responsible for fixing computer hardware, including keyboards, monitors, internal fans, drives, and memory cards. They also fix and maintain computer software, including the operating system software and other applications, and are called upon to remove computer viruses and other malware.
LEADS TO THESE JOBS:
- Computer Repairer
- Security and Fire Alarm Systems Installer
- Computer User Support Specialist
- Electronic Home Entertainment Equipment Installer and Repairer
- Telecommunications Equipment Installer and Repairer
- Electrical and Electronics Repairer, Industrial Equipment
Is this for me?
- Customer support
- Computer knowledge
- Communication skills
- Good listener
- Problem solver
- Tech savvy
Computer Repair TECHNICIAN
This program utilizes the CompTIA A+ curriculum. CompTIA A+ goes beyond training to map skills and knowledge to job roles including service desk analyst, help desk tech, technical support specialist, field service technician, associate network engineer, data support technician, desktop support administrator, end-user computing technician and system support specialist. If you’re thinking about getting CompTIA A+, CompTIA A+ On-Ramp is a great way to get started.
For more Information A+ Certification, Click on the link below:
According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics:
Computer Repair Technicians will see continuous demand for their services as computer parts need replacing or organizations need hardware upgrades.
As companies modernize and use advanced technology in their day-to-day operations, Computer Repair Technicians will continue to see employment opportunities.
Lancaster, CA 93534