Emergency Medical Technician
(in coordination with AVROP EMT accredited Program)
The EMT Course prepares students for the National Registry of Emergency Medical Technicians (NREMT) Exam .
The course teaches both didactic and hands on instruction in the knowledge and skills necessary to become a Certified EMT-Basic. Subjects include CPR, terminology, anatomy, life support, patient assessment, communicable diseases, and emergencies. EMT's may work on ambulances, in hospitals, for the fire departments, law enforcement agencies, and in the military. In general, EMT's provide treatment and transport to ill or injured patients.
- Course accredited and approved by LACOE and the state.
- Course is taught by an industry professional who holds a CTE teaching credential with over 15 years of experience.
- HS/GED required for certification.
- Criminal Background will be checked.
- Computer/Internet access is required.
- Uniform is required: Dark navy blue EMS pants or uniform pants ONLY, a white polo shirt.
AUG. 13, 2019 - DEC. 19, 2019
Thursday 4:00pm - 8:00pm
Lancaster, CA 93534