High School Diploma
The State of California allows adult students to earn a high school diploma. This program is designed for adults who did not finish high school. The program meets the same graduation requirements found in regular high schools.
Antelope Valley Adult Education offers the high school diploma program through a blended learning environment allowing students to access classes both online, and face-to-face. This allows students to receive their education when and where they need it.
Our curriculum is as flexible as you need it to be—we offer courses at various times throughout the day to accommodate all schedules. Additionally, our classes can be accessed online so that students may complete work during the day, in class, or at night, allowing the work to be completed when it best fits a student’s schedule.
Students should choose a registration appointment at the school location they want to attend. (Palmdale or Lancaster)
Palmdale: 1156 East Avenue S
Lancaster: 45110 3rd Street East
- Students must make an appointment to attend a registration class (When available, appointments will be posted here).
- Appointments will be made available on this website every Monday morning*** beginning July 23, 2018.
- If you are late more than 15 minutes to your appointment, you will have to reschedule your appointment online.
To register for classes, all students must attend a registration session and complete a placement test. Please make an appointment.
*** There will be some weeks where appointments will not be posted, due to other program registrations. On occasions, national holidays will fall on a Monday and appointment listings will be postponed (information regarding this will be posted).
Before you arrive, you must have the following items:
1. A picture I.D. (Must be at least 18 years old)
2. Official transcripts from every district you have attended. Official transcripts are transcripts that have been sealed in an envelope by your previous school(s). Do not open your official transcripts. (Returning Students DO NOT need to bring their transcripts)