cAREER teCHNICAL EDUCATION rEGISTRATION
To register for Career Technical Education programs, please contact our office at (661) 483-2302.
ESL or Citizenship Registration
To register for ESL or Citizenship classes, please select those programs from the "Programs" tab and follow the instructions.
hiGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA AND hIGH SCHOOL EQUIVALENCY
Students be sure to double check the registration appointment for the appropriate program (Diploma or Equivalency) and school location (Palmdale or Lancaster) before you start your registration.
Palmdale: 1156 East Avenue S
Lancaster: 45110 3rd Street East
Rosamond: 2800 Rosamond Blvd Rosamond, CA 93560
- Students must make an appointment to attend a registration class (When available, appointments will be posted here).
- Appointments will be made available on this website every Monday morning**
- If you are late more than 15 minutes to your appointment, you will have to reschedule your appointment online.
To register for classes, all students must attend a registration session and complete a placement test. Registration can range from one to two hours.
** There will be some weeks where appointments will not be posted. On occasions, national holidays will fall on a Monday and appointment listings will be postponed (information regarding this will be posted).
Before you arrive, you must have the following items:
1. A valid government ID. (Must be at least 18 years old)
2. Official transcripts from every district you have attended. Official transcripts are transcripts that have been sealed in an envelope by your previous school(s). Do not open your official transcripts. (Returning Students DO NOT need to bring their transcripts)
If you have any questions, feel free to contact the front desk at 661-942-3042 ext 203.
2800 Rosamond Blvd, Rosamond, CA 93560
Rosamond registration is finally here!
We are offering open enrollment for new students January 21 through January 23, 2020, from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- This week only Open Registration on January 21 and 22 are for students interested in High School Diploma and High School Equivalency
- Check back on January for further registrations dates.
If you plan on registering after January 22 click on the links above for the registration appointments on January 27 at 8:00 am.